What's drop shipping?
Drop shipping is a retail method in which merchandise is shipped to the customer directly from the warehouse or supplier rather than from the retailer. It is a business model in which the Drop-shipping clients do not keep goods in stock, instead, they transfer their customers' orders and shipment details to BatteryBuy.co.nz. Then BatteryBuy.co.nz ships the goods directly to their customers. Drop-shipping clients make a profit on the price difference during the transaction.
You can visit Drop shipping - Wikipedia page for more information.
How does drop shipping works?
- 1You do not have to purchase any merchandise until you have sold the item and collected the money from your customer.
- 2Then you purchase the item from us, and we ship it directly to your customer.
When we drop ship, none of the followings will happen
- 1We do NOT include our company name, logo anywhere on or in the package.
- 2We do NOT include the prices paid for the merchandise.
- 3We do NOT contact your customers, your customers will be still loyal to you.
How to start drop shipping with BatteryBuy.co.nz?
- 1Sell the replacement batteries on your own website/eBay;
- 2Select battery(s) on BatteryBuy.co.nz and add to the shopping cart;
- 3Note "This is a Drop-Shipping order" on shopping cart page;
- 4Submit the order and finish the payment, remember to set the shipping address as your customer's;
- 5BatteryBuy.co.nz will prepare your order and ship out to your customer directly;
- 6After dispatched we will send you one tracking number.